Integrate Health Services is currently seeking motivated and skilled individuals to join our team!
We are currently hiring for full-time positions as an Instructor Therapist. The successfully candidate will work one-on-one and in a group environment with children from the ages of 2-18 delivering ABA (comprehensive and focused) therapy. This position requires flexibility to work Monday to Friday from 8:15am- 6:00pm and some weekends (if available). The position requires flexibility to provide in-home and centre-based ABA therapy.
• Deliver ABA and IBI therapy to children in 1:1 and/or small group instruction settings.
• Works directly with clients delivering skill-building programs.
• Follows individualized support plans and behaviour protocols developed by the Senior Therapist.
• Collect and graphs data during ABA/IBI sessions, complete communication notes, and update binders.
• Provides ongoing communication to the Senior Therapist and families as needed.
• Assist in conducting assessments such as the VBMAPP.
• Able to set professional boundaries while working with families at clinic.
• Attends team meetings and collaborates ideas with team members in regards to ABA programs.
• Experience with leading/developing group programs is an asset.
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds when required and/or needed
• Able to perform physical activities that are inherent when working with children (e.g. sitting on the floor, modeling appropriate tag play, running)
The Instructor Therapist Must Possess:
• Post secondary education in a related area such as Psychology, Behavioural Science, Early Childhood Education, Child & Youth Care.
• Graduate certificate in Autism and Behavioural Science is preferred.
• Knowledge of/experience in utilizing a variety of data collection methods.
•Strong time management skills and observation skills.
•Ability to effectively work within an interdisciplinary professional team.
•Assertiveness and ability to work independently.
•Ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
•Extensive verbal and written communication skills.
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
•Experience in delivering /knowledge of the VBMAPP assessment.
*Criminal vulnerable sector screening clearance is required
Job-Type: Full Time