“Integrating Lives for a Better Future”
Integrate Health Services seeks to empower our clients with accessible, comprehensive and integrated services. At Integrate Health Services we equip individuals, couples and families with the tools to adapt and manage the challenges of an ever-changing world. We work collaboratively with people of all ages to promote healthy development and to enhance general well being. Our highly trained multidisciplinary team uses evidence based practices to provide assessments and to develop treatment plans that enable clients to achieve their goals.
Integrate Health Services is a private, fee for service organization located in Ajax, Ontario that works in partnership with Kids Clinic.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary team to provide direct treatment, assessments, consultation and psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Conducts comprehensive psychological assessments and diagnostic clarification to understand an individual’s current developmental, cognitive, academic, social-emotional and behavioural functioning.
- Provides evidence-based therapeutic interventions to children, adolescents and families; utilizes a wide range of evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Provides individual counselling and family therapy sessions to children, adolescents, adults and families
- Provides feedback and recommendations to clients and families and consults with referring physicians, school support staff and other relevant community agencies as required.
- Develops and facilitates group therapy sessions utilizing evidence-based therapeutic interventions such as: Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Maintains complete and accurate written records/reports of client progress in a timely manner.
- Provides consultation and clinical supervision to other professionals within the Kids Clinic team.
- Provides consultation and clinical supervision of Kids Clinic programs and services (i.e. group therapy and behavioural therapy programs). Consults with management team to initiate new services and programs.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures and responsibilities to contribute to the efficient and effective provision of services
- Experience working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Thorough assessment skills and proficiency in evidence-based treatment interventions with children, adolescents, adults and families
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Utilizes evidence-based practices
- Ability and willingness to provide training and/or workshops to colleagues, community professionals and parents
- Commitment to professional development in area of child and adolescent mental health
- Ability and willingness to supervise postgraduate student internships
- Working knowledge of the Mental Health Act of Ontario
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Understanding and administration of Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule an asset.
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated ABA/IBI therapy an asset.
- Experience working with individuals with eating disorders, substance use and/or trauma is an asset
- Certifications in Play Therapy or Play Therapy experience is an asset
- Knowledge of FASD, and diagnostic requirements extremely valuable
- Experience with Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) is an asset
- D. level clinician registered (member in good standing), in the area of Clinical Psychology with College of Psychologists of Ontario (can be under Supervised Practice)
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in clinical practice with children, adolescents and families
- Vulnerable sector criminal clearance is required
Apply via email, visit contact us